The 2018 Leadership Team applications are closed. For the 2019 application, please come back in Fall 2019.
The Senior Peer Advisors (SPA) and Peer Program Coordinators (PPC) positions are leadership opportunities available to current University 100 Peer Advisor (PAs). This is an excellent opportunity to serve as a member of the Leadership Team for the Center for Academic Advising, Retention & Transitions. SPAs and PPCs gain extensive skills and experiences that will enhance their career and personal development.
- Senior Peer Advisor (SPA) Job Description 2018 – (4 Positions) – $750 – February 2018 – February 2019
- Peer Program Coordinator (PPC) Training Job Description 2018 (1 position) – $500 – December 2017 – May 2018 – only those selected to be an SPA for the 2018 calendar year are eligible to apply
- Peer Program Coordinator (PPC) Recruitment and Selection Job Description 2018 (1 position) – $500 – September 2018 – January 2019
- Peer Program Coordinator (PPC) Curriculum and Outreach Job Description 2018 (1 position) – $1,000 – February 2018 – February 2019
BEFORE YOU APPLY:
- Review the job descriptions above
- Complete the Online Application by Friday, November 16th
AFTER YOU APPLY:
- You will receive a confirmation email in the week after the submission of your application to sign-up for an interview. Interviews will occur the week of November 26th-28th.
- Please prepare this question and be ready to present it during your interview: Name three ideas you wish to implement if given the position as an SPA or PPC. Please expand and ensure they relate to the specific position.