We are not currently accepting applications for the Peer Advisor Leadership Team!
Check back in Fall 2020 for the next opportunity to apply 🙂
The Senior Peer Advisors (SPA) and Peer Program Coordinators (PPC) positions are leadership opportunities available to current University 100 Peer Advisor (PAs). This is an excellent opportunity to serve as a member of the Leadership Team UNIV Courses & Programs. SPAs and PPCs gain extensive skills and experiences that will enhance their career and personal development.
- Senior Peer Advisor (SPA) Job Description – (4-5 Positions) – $750 – February 2019 – February 2020
- Peer Program Coordinator (PPC) Training Job Description (1 position) – $500 – December 2019 – May 2020
- Peer Program Coordinator (PPC) Recruitment and Selection Job Description (1 position) – $500 – September 2020 – February 2021
- Peer Program Coordinator (PPC) Curriculum and Outreach Job Description (1 position) – $1,000 – February 2020 – December 2020
BEFORE YOU APPLY:
- Review the job descriptions above
- Complete the Online Application
AFTER YOU APPLY:
- You will receive a confirmation email in the week after the submission of your application to sign-up for an interview. Interviews will occur the week of November 18th-22nd.
- Please prepare this question and be ready to present it during your interview: Name three ideas you wish to implement if given the position as an SPA or PPC. Please expand and ensure they relate to the specific position.